Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back to Blogging!

Hello lovely readers!

Just wanted to sort of apologize for the lack of posts the last few weeks! I was actually on vacation last week in Tennessee and have spent most of the weekend moving into our new house. Busy, busy, busy.

However, I told myself when I started this blog that I would write regularly, so I'm getting back into it this week.

Posts you can expect to see later today or tomorrow:
PREVIEW: Ipsy June 2013
REVIEW: Julep June 2013
REVIEW: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor (via BzzAgent)
REVIEW: St. Tropez Gradual Tan

Excited to share all these posts with you soon. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to your posts! and congrats to the new house =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! :) Packing and moving this week has been quite a process, but it's so nice not being in an apartment for once!

    ReplyDelete