Sunday, February 2, 2014

NYX Butter Lipsticks: Razzle & Hunk

I went to Ulta the other day with my 20% with a list of TEN of these new NYX Butter Lipsticks I wanted to pick up. Found the display and they only had two colors left, aside from the testers. Luckily, they were two shades that I wanted so I snagged them. It's been almost a week and I still haven't been able to find the other eight. These babies are popular! If I can't find them soon I'll probably just have to order them online...

Anyway, the two that I actually have in my clutches to show you today are Razzle and Hunk. I think they look a lot different than the pictures online, which is why I was try to find all of these in store. 

Razzle is described as a 'bright fuchsia' and Hunk as a 'blue violet.' I guess from looking at the pictures online I thought Razzle would be a little more purple and Hunk would be a lot darker, but I do love them both as they are!


Top: Razzle, Bottom: Hunk.


Without flash.
Top: Razzle, Bottom: Hunk.


With flash. 
Top: Razzle, Bottom: Hunk.


Razzle.


Hunk. 

Not the most fantastic pictures, unfortunately, but both were taken in natural light. (I never realized I have NO top lip until I started this blog!)

I LOVE the consistency of these. They go on super (buttery) smooth and they're really pigmented. If you like the Revlon Lip Butters, you will love these too! Wear time is about six hours without a whole lot of eating or drinking. 


Anyone else pick any of these up, or planning on it? Let me know what you think and which colors you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment