Tuesday, July 16, 2013

REVIEW: Target Beauty Box

After what feels like weeks and weeks of waiting (probably because it was), my Target Beauty Box FINALLY ARRIVED. 

Long story short, my box was shipped to the wrong address & the customer service I dealt with was not superb, which is a little irritating. That alone makes me a little wary of signing up for another box, even if it is only $5. 
I'm cutting them a little slack since this was the first one & will probably sign up for the next one if they continue to sell these, but I'd like some improvement with the logistics & CS!

But anyway. On to the exciting stuff! The box!

The box itself! Super cute. :) It's actually just a plain white box, with the Target patterned cardboard around it. 
The first look. Again, really nicely packaged with matching red tissue paper. I will point out that this lovely coupon they included was expired for almost a month before I got it. Kind of a bummer!
Under the tissue paper!
Gillette Venus & Olay razor. I actually already reviewed this product via BzzAgent (see review here) and fell in love with it, so really happy to get another one. It just gives such a close, smooth shave & the Sugarberry scent is heavenly!
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Light. Primes, perfects, hydrates, corrects. I actually haven't tried this out yet, but I'm glad it came in the right shade for me! I feel like I've tried a zillion BB/CC/DD creams now, so we'll see how this one works out. 
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. Dual action acne treatment. I tried this out yesterday & it was ok. It's supposed to reduce breakouts & minimize pores. I don't really have any breakouts at the moment, but I didn't notice any pore reduction. I'd like to continue using it to see results, but unfortunately it says you'll see results in 3 days and you're supposed to apply 1-3 times per day. Not nearly enough in this packet for that! But I'll use up as much as possible & see how my face looks. :) 
Fekkai Glossing Cream. Hydrates, sleeks, & shines. I heard such great things about this product, so I was psyched to try it out last night after I showered. I towel dried my hair & applied just a dime size of this throughout, and then finished with a blow dry. Actually really impressed! My hair definitely feels sleeker and it smells really awesome. I'll be using this stuff up!
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Lust-rous. I have never used any type of nail sticker before, so I think this might be it's own experimental post. I do really like these..they remind me of outer space! Would be super fun for a night out. :) 

I'll update this post as I try more things out this week, but over all I think it's a great value for only $5. 

Did any of you order one? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment