Monday, July 8, 2013

PREVIEW: Starlooks July 2013

Another month, another subscription box! I recently tried out some Starlooks products & I'm HOOKED, so I signed up for the July box. :) 

Every month before the boxes ship, Starlooks posts a 'Looksbook' on their website that hints to products that might be included in that month's boxes. 

Here's the verbage on the July 'Ibiza' themed box, from Starlooks.com:
Our July Starbox Lookscreams ultimate summer! Golds, Peaches, Bronzes, Blacks, Maroons, Highlighters, Illuminators – all essential for the sexiest, most enticing summer face and body. Don’t be afraid to experiment – not just with color, but also application! You’ll be surprised by the versatility of the July Starbox Products ;)

That description in itself sounds pretty awesome, but now look at this month's images!














How absolutely gorgeous!

Now, from what I hear, Starlooks likes to send out products in advance that will be used alongside items in future boxes. So, I see lots of bronzer & black eyeliner, which was sent out in last month's box (fortunately for me, I am WELL stocked on both of those items, so I'll still be able to create the look!). 

I also see nude, glossy lips, highlighter, and eye shadows in bronze, gold, peach, & plum. 

Some are speculating that we may actually be receiving the 5 Shade Shadow Palette this month!
They do actually have one CALLED Ibiza: 
5 Shade Shadow Palette
But the colors in the St. Tropez palette seem to match better:
5 Shade Shadow Palette

If we do get the palette, that's a great value in itself as it runs for $41. Not sure if we'd receive other items or not! If we do, I'd say maybe a lip product or highlighter. 

1 comment:

  1. I got the st. Tropez one and it looks nothing like that.

    ReplyDelete