Sunday, August 4, 2013

SNEAK PEEK: Starlooks August 2013

A tiny bit late to this party, but Starlooks has unleashed it's looksbook for their August box. Ladies...it is fabulous. I cannot even explain how excited I am about this theme!

This month, Starlooks is teaming up with Natalie Corona. Here's a little background on her, from the looksbook:
Natalie’s love for makeup and fashion started as a teen, always playing with new products and trying the latest trends! Now she is a stay at home mom living in California who loves makeup and fashion! She created her YouTube channel about three years ago to connect with other makeup enthusiasts like herself and share her makeup favorites and failures through videos!  Her channel has branched out into fitness and healthy living, as well as makeup tutorials and product reviews. One of her favorite monthly subscriptions to review is our Starbox!


“The full size Starlooks products I receive every month have become some of my makeup must haves!  I’m so excited to share my signature products and hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Connect with me and see how I use these and other Starlooks products on my YouTube channelSparklicityNo.6.” – Natalie Corona

Take a look at the rest of these photos & see if you're sensing the same theme I am! (Photos are all from Starlooks.com, not mine!)

Ummm hello mermaids!! :) I definitely see pink lipstick, green, blue, & purple shimmery eye shadows, and highlighter. All things I'd go absolutely nuts over.

Are you a Starlooks subscriber? What do you think of the preview? 

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I just put a mermaid inspired eye shadow in my July Favs post :)

    ReplyDelete