Thursday, April 3, 2014

theBalm MANIZERS

My first Birchbox ever contained an adorable tiny sample of theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer. I fell in love with it & used it almost every single day until I finally hit the end of the pan. Luckily, theBalm runs 50% off sales fairly frequently so I picked up a full size of it along with the other 'manizers,' Betty-Lou & Cindy-Lou!

How adorable is the packaging? One of the main reasons I LOVE theBalm's products!

Here's Mary-Lou. A gorgeous pale gold powder that can be used as a shadow, highlighter, or shimmer. 

Betty-Lou is a bronzer that can also be used as a shadow. 

Cindy-Lou (the newest addition!) is a pale peach powder that can be used as a shadow, highlighter, or shimmer. 



Mary-Lou Manizer

Cindy-Lou Manizer

Betty-Lou Manizer

Swatches, top to bottom: Betty, Cindy, & Mary


I would definitely recommend picking one, if not all, of these up as soon as you possibly can! They're all SO pretty & so versatile! I use a combination of Cindy-Lou & Betty-Lou on my cheeks and Mary-Lou on my eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment