Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bare Minerals Kiss & Tell Lipstick Set

I see the huge Bare Minerals section of my local Ulta every time I stop in, but honestly I've never looked at or purchased any of their products! However, I received one of their Marvelous Moxie lipsticks in my March Ipsy bag & fell in love with them! My 'holy grail' lipsticks are the Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks, but these are actually fairly comparable & they're a little bit cheaper. I found this great little set of mini lipsticks in their 'Last Chance' deals section on their website & absolutely had to order it (mostly because I adore minis!). 

This is the Bare Minerals 'Kiss & Tell' set!


Without flash: Speak Your Mind, Break Away, Get Ready, Go All Out, Be Bold. 

With flash: Speak Your Mind, Break Away, Get Ready, Go All Out, Be Bold. 

With flash, top to bottom: Speak Your Mind, Break Away, Get Ready, Go All Out, Be Bold. 

Without flash, top to bottom: Speak Your Mind, Break Away, Get Ready, Go All Out, Be Bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment