Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Gnarly Whale Natural Green Tea Toner Review + Sale Info

I've been DYING to try The Gnarly Whale's products for what seems like forever. I just love everything about them! First off, all of their products are 100% vegan and cruelty free. Second, they just so happen to be based out of my hometown. And third, every single one of the scents they offer sound AMAZING. I want to try them all!

Anyway, I won a contest on Instagram for their Green Tea Toner. :)  I figured I'd post a short review on that and preview a few other products I've been lusting over. ALSO they're having a sale in honor of their new website. More info below!


Ok, so..how adorable is this packaging? I'm a sucker for minimalism and fun fonts so I've pretty much fallen in love with this whole design. This is the 8 oz. size, but you can also purchase in a smaller 4 oz. size. 

"Refresh your skin with this gentle, non-drying toner! Soothe and boost the appearance of your skin with the powerful antioxidants found within green tea and the calming properties of chamomile. Perfect for those with sensitive skin as we do not use any alcohol in our toner. Completely vegan and 100% made from scratch!"-The Gnarly Whale Website

Ingredientswater, green tea leaf powder, orange peel powder, chamomile flowers, and grapefruit seed extract


They recommend using this toner after cleansing but before moisturizing & makeup. It's a really nice, fresh-feeling spritz! Also, as much as I love green tea, I'm really glad you can't actually smell it in this Natural version. Maybe just a little bit of scent when you first spray it on, but it doesn't linger! They do also offer scented versions (same ingredients as the natural version except it also includes essential oils). 

So far I LOVE this toner and I'm already thinking about checking out the other scents. It's also available in Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree, & Rosemary. :)


Other products I need in my life immediately:
Apple Spice Body Spray
Pumpkin Face & Body Scrub
Thai Coconut Beach Waves Spray
Caramel Dip Detangler
Tea Tree Shampoo

Can you tell I sort of have Fall on the brain? ;)

The Gnarly Whale's new shop can be found here: http://thegnarlywhale.3dcartstores.com/

If you find that you want to try EVERYTHING like I do, you're in luck! They're having a 25% off sale with free shipping on orders over $50 until October 4th. 


* Discount is valid on all products except Narwhal Boxes. Free shipping is valid for free standard shipping & handling in the 48 contiguous United States. Gift cards, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Excludes previous purchases. Not valid with any other offers. For orders outside the contiguous US, additional shipping & handling, taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Both promotions valid through 11:59PM CST October 4, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment