Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sephora GWP: Kat Von D

This was a Sephora code I couldn't pass up!
I've been so curious about Kat Von D's products, but we don't have a Sephora nearby and Ulta doesn't carry her line. SO when I saw this code to try her foundation, lipstick, & eyeliner...I was sold. 

The code is ALMOSTVIB and there is no minimum purchase! You get a sample of the Lock-It Foundation in Light 48, mini Tattoo Liner in Trooper, & mini Painted Love Lipstick in Celebutard. And it comes in a cute little bag. Go order it right now. 



The bag is MUCH larger than I thought it would be and it's decent quality! There's also a little pocket inside. :)


All the lovely items inside the pouch.


This is a pretty decent size sample of the Lock-It Foundation. It happens to be in my color, but the back of the package shows you the other shades it comes in. 

This is definitely a FULL COVERAGE foundation. Not really my style, but if that's what you're looking for I'd definitely recommend checking this out. Covers really, really well and actually dries fairly matte!


This is the new love of my life. Tattoo liner. Easiest application ever and stays until you want it off. The swatch I did on my arm lasted through three showers and barely came off with my makeup remover. 





I've been on a bright color kick lipstick-wise lately, but I was excited to try out a nude. This is actually JUST what I was looking for. It has a bit of a pink tint to it so it doesn't look like you have concealer on your lips, and it's perfect for balancing a smoky eye!





Have any of you ladies tried Kat Von D's line? Have any favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment