Sunday, December 1, 2013

Soap & Glory's Bright & Bubbly Gift Set

Soap and Glory is one of those brands I've always been curious to try, but never actually ordered/purchased anything.  A friend of mine let me use her 'Hand Food' lotion a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it. Went to purchase my own and found this set instead, which includes the Hand Food as well as a few other products. They actually carry it at my local Target, but I purchased this 'Bright & Bubbly' gift set from Sephora.



Here's what's in the box:
 Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
The Righteous  Butter Body Cream
The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer
Hand Food Hand Cream
Shower Puff




The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer: I always exfoliate first when I'm in the shower, especially my legs before I shave. I don't like SUPER abrasive scrubs, but I do like them to be gritty enough to feel like I'm really exfoliating my skin. This one is PERFECT. And, bonus, it smells fantastic! In fact, all of these products smell fantastic. 

Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel: The shower gel smells just as great as the scrub, and is definitely creamy as the description says! I can definitely feel the moisturizing effects, especially after I use the scrub. For testing purposes, I also used this shower gel to shave my legs and it worked wonderfully!

The Righteous  Butter Body Cream: Right after I get out of the shower, I've been lathering up in this stuff. It's definitely thick but that makes it perfect for Winter and dry skin! It really seems to last, too. If I use the scrub, the shower gel, and then this body butter, my skin seriously feels SO smooth and soft. This is going to become a daily routine for me!

Hand Food Hand Cream: THE best hand cream I've found yet. It's not greasy at all, but it's super hydrating. A little goes a long way, so even the mini tubes I have right now should last me a while!



Just for fun, I also wanted to share the 'Instructions for Use' from Soap & Glory's website: "Soap & Glory recommends applying products with happiness and abandon."



Do any of you have a favorite Soap & Glory product, or something you've been dying to try? Let me know in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. The pictures you've taken of the products are so lovely! I adore the righteous butter too, and I really want to use 'scrub your nose in it' a bit more. i have a friend who uses it and her skin is sooo nice so that can only mean good things right?:p x

    ReplyDelete